Well, we finally did what we’d been thinking needed doing for years – we now have an enclosed, heated entrance and bathroom on the Granary – thanks to the excellent work of Hammer City Carpentry. They used rough-cut lumber from a local mill and boards that had been stored in our barn. This building which stands next to the tall grass prairie has been used for meetings, spiritual and scrapbooking retreats. It is a historic (circa 1870) granary moved here from Tigerton by the Sorensons. It’s a really nice if rustic meeting space with tables and chairs and plumbing! We welcome businesses and private groups to rent it. Come and see it!