When you go someplace special, you want to stay someplace special. And now, more than ever you want the “Safer Way To Stay”.
As your dedicated innkeepers we want to give you our commitment of cleanliness and safety, as we are taking additional precautions to reduce the risk of exposure to the Coronavirus.
Why are we known as “The Safer Way To Stay”? Our inn is a member of the Wisconsin Bed & Breakfast Association that is licensed, inspected and insured. We have always been known for our high and unmatched standards of cleanliness, and during this unprecedented time, we are adhering to safety guidelines. Our dedication to hospitality and service is, and always has been, our commitment to you. Our Inn is also our home.
The size of our Inn, Cottages and almost 12 acre property help to limit the risk of exposure since there are no crowds. We are taking extra precautions to ensure social distancing, breakfast service changes, check-in and check-out procedures, cancellation policies and more. We are the perfect place for you to get a little peace-of-mind with your “Safer Way To Stay”.
As our guest we want you to be comfortable with the decision to stay at Crystal River Inn & Cottages.
- For your comfort we have the following options available to you:
- Guest rooms with private entrances include Canopy Room & Wood Room. Both rooms are located on the first floor of the Inn and feature whirlpool tubs and a fireplace.
- Three cottages The Coop (sleeps 2), The Little House on the Prairie (sleeps 6), The Granary (sleeps 6). Cottages are dog & family friendly. Pet fee applies.
- Breakfast is included and may be served to your room or cottage each morning. Breakfast served in the Inn will have staggered times as well as separate and private dining areas.
- Explore nature during your stay of our almost 12 acres of paths, trails, historic barns, native prairie flowers, gardens, Labyrinth, or relax by the Crystal River. Take a self guided walk around the quaint and historic village of Rural.
- Kayaks are available for guests to rent for $25/day.
- Self check-in and self check-out as well as online payment options are available.
- Cancellation policy ….If you are sick please stay home! We are happy to refund your deposit or reschedule your reservation. Thank you for your support!
- Please let us know if there are any accommodations needed or questions that you may have.
You can learn more about this on our Keeping Travel Safe Commitment Page.